Questão PET - Complete the conversation using the comparative form of the adjectives.

3 - Complete the conversation using the comparative form of the adjectives. 
Dong Un: I love my new laptop. It’s much ___________________ (good) than my oldest desktop. 
Loni: But aren’t regular computers ___________________ (cheap) than laptops? 
Dong Un: Yes, but they’re ___________________ (useful) than laptops because you can’t take them to the library or on a trip. 
Loni: Well, maybe laptops are ___________________ (cool) than desktops, but my big computer is (quick) than most laptops. 
Dong Un: Yeah, but it sure is a lot ___________________ (heavy)! 
MCCARTHY, M., MCCARTEN, J., SANDIFORD, H., RIVERS, S., & FÂRNOAGĂ, G. (2005). Touchstone. 2 Workbook. Cambridge, Cambridge University Press. p. 74.

RESPOSTA:

Dong Un: I love my new laptop. It’s much better (good) than my oldest desktop. 
Loni: But aren’t regular computers cheaper (cheap) than laptops? 
Dong Un: Yes, but they’re less useful (useful) than laptops because you can’t take them to the library or on a trip. 
Loni: Well, maybe laptops are cooler (cool) than desktops, but my big computer is (quick) than most laptops. 
Dong Un: Yeah, but it sure is a lot heavier (heavy)! 

2 comments:

Search This Blog