Questão PET - Answer the questions: What’s on the web?

3 – Answer the questions: What’s on the web? 
a) What is currently going on in your social networks? 
b) What are people discussing on Facebook this week? 
c) What are people tweeting today? 
d) What videos are people sharing this week? 
e) What games are you playing on your cell phone? 
f) What online resources are students using this week to learn English? 
g) What kind of memes are you sharing? 
h) Who are you interacting the most with?

RESPOSTA:
a) Currently on my social networks there is a political debate going on. 
b) People are discussing about the Olympic Games.  
c) People are tweeting about vaccines. 
d) People are sharing motivational videos. 
e) I am Playing Brawl Stars and Free Fire. 
f) They are using Google Classroom and Youtube.
g) I am sharing funny memes. 
h) I am interacting more with my family and my girlfriend.

3 comments:

Search This Blog