Questão PET - Observe a imagem abaixo e leia a manchete com a fala da atleta mexicana Daniela Torres:

9. Observe a imagem abaixo e leia a manchete com a fala da atleta mexicana Daniela Torres:


The moment Daniela Torres achieved the Olympic standard for the Tokyo 2020 marathon she broke down in tears. (...)
She hadn’t only fulfilled a dream in her first-ever marathon, she was also able to dedicate the win to the memory of her mother. “When I crossed the line I had mixed feelings, but one was being moved by what had happened to my mother. She died last September and the last time I spoke to her she told me, ‘I want you to go to the Olympics. I know you can,’” Torres remembered in an exclusive interview with Tokyo 2020.
a) Que sentimento a atleta Daniela Torres demonstra em sua fala escolhida para a manchete da reportagem? 
b) Why did Daniela Torres break down in tears when she achieved the Olympic standard for Tokyo 2020?

RESPOSTA
a) Um sentimento de coragem e de superação.
b) Porque sua mãe havia falecido em setembro ao outro ano e a última coisa que disse a ela foi "Quero que você vá às Olimpíadas. Eu sei que você pode". 

1 comment:

Search This Blog