Questão de Inglês - What’s your personal experience and opinion about these topics?

4 - What’s your personal experience and opinion about these topics? Write a short comment explaining them. Follow the steps below. 
a) Write a list with some of your experiences and preferences in your notebook. Use a bilingual dictionary to help you. For example: Hanging out with friends; watching TV; friend’s house; games 
b) Connect the ideas in your list and produce sentences giving more details. For example: On the weekend, I like hanging out with my friends. We usually play video games. 
c) Now connect your sentences in a short comment about yourself to be published on a social network. Follow the tips by using the connectors presented on the “Production Strategy” box.

RESPOSTA:
A) Study, work, restaurant, sports.
B) During the week I work and study a lot! On weekends I like to go to a restaurant with my friends and girlfriend and play sports.
C) I like to work and study for a week, but it makes me very tired. So I use the weekends to relax and rest, because no one is made of iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog