Questão de Inglês - WRITING: 6.1 Recall Pui Wan’s narrative about her art and consider the structure

WRITING: 6.1 Recall Pui Wan’s narrative about her art and consider the structure of a personal narrative. 
6.2 You are going to write a personal narrative about some experience related to a tradition or history from your family or community. Your text will be published in a public forum. Follow the steps. 

a) Decide what you want to learn about or to do: some part of the family or community history, some traditional craftwork, food, etc. 
b) Decide how you are going to learn about it: ask someone to teach you; watch or read a tutorial on the internet; research in books, historical documents, magazines; look for pictures in public or personal archives, etc. 
c) Go for it! Learn what you want and, if necessary, spend some time practicing it. d) Write a short text describing your experience. 
Consider: ° what you learned; ° why you decided to learn about it, and its relevance; ° how you learned it, who taught you; ° your feelings about it.


RESPOSTA:
My name is Matheus and I live in a small town in Minas Gerais. My city has changed a lot in recent years, with the advancement of tourism and technologies, as streets, buildings and houses are becoming more modern, leaving aside the small town air. For this reason I decided to learn photography, and through my photos try to capture the initial essence of our city, thus preserving its memory and its residents. I had no difficulties in learning how to take good pictures, I watched many tutorials on youtube and managed to get a good result. I feel happy taking these photos and preserving our memory in some way, I know that the development of our city is inevitable and will bring many 
benefits for everyone so I hope that in the future my photos will serve as inspiration and memory for all people. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog